SERVICE to the CITIZEN Awards
Champions of Change
Selection Committee Process
A winner of a Service to the Citizen® Award is chosen from a selection committee comprised of industry and former federal executives that have held senior level positions in government and understand the importance of delivering services to the citizens.
1. Strong commitment to citizen services and improving government services
2. Demonstrated excellence in improving the lives of the public through improved services
3. Nominee(s) have direct or indirect impact on the government's services
(e.g., internal customer experience, external customer experience, employee engagement)
4. Demonstrated results that are captured in the nomination
5. Demonstrated best practice that can be leveraged by other agencies or governments
6. Open to federal, state, local or international governments and their industry partners
Director, IBSG at Cisco Systems, Inc.
Mariela M. Cardona LLC.
Partner, Potomac Ridge Consulting, LLC
Founder of Dorris Consulting International
GovConRx Advisory Board Member
Mary Davie Consulting, LLC
Senior Director of Customer Experience, Maximus Federal
Founder & President of Topside Consulting Group